To sign in to Playary desktop applications for Windows, Mac, or Linux, follow these steps:
- Open the Playary desktop application on your computer.
- If you haven't logged in to the desktop application before, click on the "Login" button located at the top of the application. If you have previously logged in, the "Login" button will not be visible, and your name will be displayed.
- After clicking the "Login" button, a login window will appear. Enter the email address and password you used to register for Playary.
- If your email address and password are validated, you will see your name and user avatar displayed at the top of the application.
- If your email address or password doesn't match the information in the Playary system, you won't be able to log in.