To install the Playary desktop application on a Linux operating system, you can follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your Linux computer and go to the Playary website.
- On the Playary website, navigate to the "Downloads" section.
- Look for the option to download the Playary App for Desktop.
- Click on the Download for Linux link to open Snap Store.
- On the Playary application page, you should see an "Install" button. Click on it to initiate the installation process.
- If prompted, authenticate with your administrator password to authorize the installation.
- Wait for the Snap Store to download and install the Playary application on your Linux system. The progress will be displayed on the screen.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Playary desktop application from your Linux application launcher or menu.